Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Random 13 - Hatin' Cupid Mix


We're leaving tonight to visit family for a few days, so I may not see much of my blogging compadres. I thought I'd do a Random 10 today in honor of this the most reviled holiday. I'd like to thank iTunes for giving me the ability to create the playlist without a shred of thought, and HotPod for randomizing within the List of Love.

Why not 10, you ask? Because 13, like this day, is considered taboo by many. It's actually my lucky number.

Fell In Love With a Girl - The White Stripes
Because of Love - Janet Jackson
Is This Love? - Cake
Be My Lover - La Bouche
Love To Hate You - Erasure
Love Hater - Outkast
Your Love is King - Sade
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Elvis Presley
Generations of Love - Culture Club
Chains of Love - Erasure
Big Hunk O' Love - Elvis Presley
Pride (In the Name of Love) - U2
Goodnight My Love - Gloria Estefan

How fitting that last song is. Ciao for now.

No comments: