Sunday, October 08, 2006

Imagine...

You're a female. It's that time of the month. You're bloated and cramping like you're going into labor. The lovely pharmaceuticals that make this day so much more bearable are off limits to you, as are the comfort foods that help you forget about the pain. You have to just muscle through it.

That was me yesterday. My poor spousal unit.

I've decided that this fast is going to last 10 days instead of 14. I've woken up hungry yesterday and today, and though that always passes, I want to chew on something, dammit. I'm down 10 pounds. I'm hoping that after 10 days and the few where I have to work back up to normal foods, it will be more like 15. That'll be fantabulous.

Having a banner day in my office football poll. Only KC seems to be letting me down so far.

I think now I'll go take the kerpupples for a walk by the lake. I have to spell out w-a-l-k if I mention it earlier in the day or they go insane and won't stop bugging me until I actually take them.

2 comments:

Josh said...

I totally hate it when I get those kinds of cramps! Kidding!

Take Care.

Slave to the dogs said...

Hmmm, prophet...you don't LOOK like a female. :)