Sunday, November 12, 2006

Heh

I was at the bookstore yesterday, and saw a New Yorker cartoon that made me chuckle. I found it online but the greedy bastards at The New Yorker won't let you link to their images. Shame - it might help sell some mags, wouldn't ya think? Anyway, the image is of 2 dogs sitting facing each other, and the caption goes:

“I had my own blog for a while, but I decided to go back to just pointless, incessant barking.” by Alex Gregory

That's really all it is if we don't try to hear each other, isn't it?

It also reminded me that I need to make a post towards one of my original intents of this blog: dogbloggin'. I need to rant some more about my dear pooches.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Haha... Sometimes I think my life isn't exciting enough, so I need to live vicariously through the lives of other bloggers.

Slave to the dogs said...

I know what you mean, jbruckerhoff. And it's not sad or pathetic....no, not one bit. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

Josh said...

jbruckerhoff is the Prophet... Had to sign in under my email address for another "Members Only" blog, and forgot to switch

Slave to the dogs said...

Aw jeez...I thought I was developing a fan base.