Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Idiots and Assholes

Today is one of those days at work. I am surrounded by idiots and assholes. I dream of the days as a successful novelist when the only idiot or asshole I have to work with is myself. Sure, there will be the editor, the agent, the publisher (assuming I am indeed succesful these folks will fall into the latter category but not the former), but those relationships shouldn't require intimate daily interaction.

Not feeling it today? Let me help you out with that. Here's some links below so that you can envelop yourself in idiots and assholes too. At no extra charge, some of them are even two-fers.



  • There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance.
  • Remember me? You made fun of me first!
  • Looky - I can act! Waddayamean you'd rather see the sex tape?
  • Teletubbies - burn in hell.
  • I can't handle marble breasts - only boob I can tolerate is the one in the mirror.
  • We didn't do anything immoral. We're not freaks. Stop chasing us or we'll sick our pet cheetah Billy Bob on you!

And in mocking the God Hates Fags guy, I just have to remind everyone that it's not homosexuals but shrimp that really bothers the guy behind the pearly gates.

1 comment:

James said...

God Hates Shrimp? That cracked me up. I loved the church sign generator too.