Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Going, going.....where?

Here's a layout of the trips I'll be taking this year so far.

UPDATE:
NEXT WEEK - work trip to either or both of Columbus, OH and Birmingham, AL. I can feel your jealousy seething through the screen.

May - wedding, Sanibel Island, FL. Lovin' the beach time.

July or August - comany meeting, NYC. You bet I'll be looking your ass up Chelene. With any luck the meeting will be scheduled the weekend of the Barney's warehouse sale.

August - wedding, Orange County, CA. This is family, will be good to catch up.

September - possible week's vacation. Our plans to drive the Belgian and French coasts with friends have fallen through. So we're kicking around - Yellowstone and Montana (the spousal unit is a rabid camper), Prague, Spain (not sure where), or Ireland. Thoughts?

4 comments:

Tanya Espanya said...

As a travel whore, I love a trip anywhere.

I've only been to NYC twice but I slobber drool love it. My heart feels good there.

All your trips sound great. I can help you with the Spain trip if you decide to go that way. Or if you want to bounce some ideas before actually planning anything.

Slave to the dogs said...

Tanya - I feel the same way about New York. I was in heaven when I was travelling there for work because I could live like a Manhattanite without shelling out the dough.

I'll keep you posted about the vacation.

chelene said...

Awesome! There's stuff to be bought!! And drinks to be drunk!

Slave to the dogs said...

Chelene - I think I'll start saving up now.