Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My new baby

I know what you're thinking. Crazy b!@ch got another freakin' dog.

Ha. If the city I lived in would allow it and the spousal unit wouldn't strangle me, I just might do it. Alas, not to be.

So, allow me to introduce you to my new...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
orchid!


Picked it up 2 weeks ago on special at the grocery store. And I haven't killed it or turned it blue yet. In fact, the buds have been blooming nicely so far.

How's yours doing, Chelene?

And take a look at my purse. Baby needs a brand new bag, wouldn't ya say? Any suggestions? I've been drooling over Netflix for purses, but the spousal unit is wary so I haven't taken the plunge yet.

5 comments:

Tanya Espanya said...

As I was looking at your picture, before you wrote anything, I thought to myself, "Love that kitchen, love that purse."

And then you say you need a new one, it's that funny? It doesn't look all beat up and held together with glue and potato chips, it looks fine.

Slave to the dogs said...

I do love my kitchen alot. I think that's what I'll miss the most about this house.

And...c'mon, a gal always needs a new purse. :) That one's a couple years old, and the leather's getting pretty dingy. It's been well used and loved.

Tanya Espanya said...

True, true...let's hope that NYC trip pans out.

And anything happening in the real estate yet?

chelene said...

Girl, that orchid bit the dust shortly after Christmas! I tried my very best but I couldn't keep it going. The buds wouldn't bloom and the stems began to turn white and sickly looking. We had a brief memorial and then I threw it out.

Good luck with yours! I miss mine but there's a fake one in the reception area of my office that looks pretty real.

Slave to the dogs said...

Chel - I hear they can be very finicky. I have good light in my house so I'm optimistic.

Tanya - we're dragging our butts on getting the house on the market, and we've been trying to decide where we really want to live.