Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm a humanist

So I found this quiz that apparently assesses which faith (or lack thereof) you jive most with. For my part, I'd say the results are pretty accurate. I've never considered myself spiritual, but not quite atheist either. I always thought I was agnostic. But I like this better, I think. There's a link to the quiz below. Check it out and share your faith with me in the comments!













You fit in with:
Humanism



Your ideals mostly resemble that of a Humanist. Although you do not have a lot of faith, you are devoted to making this world better, in the short time that you have to live. Humanists do not generally believe in an afterlife, and therefore, are committed to making the world a better place for themselves and future generations.


0% scientific.
60% reason-oriented.















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

3 comments:

Slave to the dogs said...

The spousal unit is agnostic.

James said...

Goddamnit...I'm a humanist too.

20% spiritual.
80% reason-oriented

I answered honestly, but I was hoping for a different answer. Something cooler.

Slave to the dogs said...

I wonder how you land in Scientology.

100% insane is my guess.