Monday, June 30, 2008

Reorg

Forgive me all. I'm juggling a million balls right now and I've dropped the blog ball temporarily. I'll pick it up again once all the other balls are back where they belong. I apologize that I'm not sure how long that will take.

As a tide over...

Any Grey's Anatomy or Boston Legal fans out there? If so, you'll be intrigued to hear that I saw Brooke Smith (Dr. Erica Hahn) and Saffron Burrows at the airport in Burlington, Vermont yesterday. They were going through security together. I don't watch Grey's or Boston but I recognized Saffron (she's extremely thin in person) from Circle of Friends, and my avid Grey's fan colleague picked out Brooke immediately. Strange place to intersect with the C list.

2 comments:

justacoolcat said...

Heh, balls.

Pugs said...

Are you still in Vermont? You poor thing! I should have invited you over to Ogunquit, ME for a few days...