Friday, June 15, 2007

[Land of] Enchantment Road Trip Random 10


You Don't Treat Me No Good - Sonia Dada
Personality Goes A Long Way - Jackson & Travolta, Pulp Fiction
Step Into Christmas - Elton John
All My Life - Foo Fighters
Your Heart Is an Empty Room - Death Cab For Cutie
Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle - Nirvana
Walkin' After Midnight - Patsy Cline
How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
Come Together - The Beatles
Kate - Ben Folds Five

Seems that Cat's Beatles tune on his list triggered one of my all-time Fab Four (as well as Foo) favorite ditties on my own. Thanks, Cat.

Family health issues send us back to NM tomorrow. The spousal unit is between contracts and will be gone for 2 weeks. I'll be there until Wednesday when I return home to Colorful Colorado. It will be good to see loved ones, but I'll be working while I'm there, so it's not really time off and I'm sure I'll be glad to get back home.

4 comments:

Malnurtured Snay said...

"family health issues" has an ominious ring to it, I hope it's nothing too serious and that your family member is well soon.

Sarah said...

Kate - Ben Folds Five...

I knew I liked you! :)

As for the "family health issues", I hope everything goes okay!

justacoolcat said...

Sweet list!

I hope everything is going as well as can be on your trip.

Slave to the dogs said...

Snay - it's not as ominous as it sounds. Father in law unit is not well but it's one of those long term things. He seems to feel fine for the moment.

Sarah - that's one of my favorite CDs of all time. Like Ben Folds but LOVED BFF.

Cat - it had Foo so I figured you'd like it. :)