Monday, September 10, 2007

Reprieve


I look like part of the table down here, don't I?

The female alpha has been gone for days. I think the evil white dog has gone and scared her away.

I don't need to hide down here right now. The alpha male has taken the evil white dog off to wherever it is she gets taken. I'm sure it's somewhere they'd never take me. Bitch.

But until the evil white dog gets back back, I'll resume my role as The Queen. It's good to be queen.

Oh, and please don't blame the quality of this photo on me. Unlike the female alpha, I don't have opposable thumbs and am thus incapable of cleaning the camera lens.

4 comments:

chelene said...

Still not loving Sasha, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back old friend.
Opposable(apposable?) thumbs are overrated anyway.

BeckEye said...

Oh, to be a dog.

By the way, I'm sorry to inform you of this, but your time as Firecrotch of the Month is up. Panties on.

Slave to the dogs said...

Chel - Sasha is just too pushy for her, and attacks Ripley occasionally over food. Ripley no like.

Rhet - I'd agree if I had a human like me to take care of me.

Beckeye - gotcha. I'll head over to check out the winner and take down my banner.