Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ker huh??????

Kerpupples. What in the bleepity bleep is that?

I love my dogs. No, I don't love my dogs (ref to Truth About Cats and Dogs - have always enjoyed that silly film for the animals and for the fact that Janeane ends up triumphing over Uma). But they are a big part of my life. I talk to them. I sing to them. I make up funny names for them. My husband constantly tells me I am insane.

First, there's Ripley. She's a 7 year old Chesapeake retriever/border collie??? mix. She loves to cuddle and constantly needs a pet. Poor thing has had bad hips since she was a puppy so has a hard time giving her ears a scratch.

The other one is Roscoe. He's a 6 1/2 year old golden retriever/chow??? mix. He has more fur than I've ever seen on a dog and is the world's biggest doofus. Roscoe always knows when you need love and is there to give it to you.

Thought it would be interesting to list out all the names I have for my dogs, one of which inspired the title for this blog.









Ripley Names Roscoe Names Names for Both
Ripley PooRoscoe RooRiPOOley and ROOscoe
Queen of PoosMan of Roos Pooches Two
Crazy PooSpazarooPuptuples
Ripley Pipley PupRascally Roscally Roo Mr. & Mrs. Kerpupple
Poo QueenRoo ManDumbheads
Chewaroo


Crazy, right? Yeah, but it's hellafun. Wait until you hear the songs I make up for them.

No comments: